This is the time of year when a great deal of information about the conference becomes available on our website, so be sure to check in and see what is new. Recent developments include the following:
- Notifications of accepted abstracts have been sent to all submitters. If you have not received your notification, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can clarify the status of your abstract.
- The preliminary conference schedule has been posted on our website. Take a look so that you can begin planning your arrival and departure times.
- Speaking of travel, ISTR has partnered up with Air France and KLM to offer you discounted airfare and blocks of hotel rooms have been secured for conference participants at several hotels in the area. Check out our Travel and Lodging page for more information, and for details about getting around in Amsterdam.
- Participants from some countries will require visas, and ISTR is ready to help prepare letters in support of your application. Become a member of ISTR, pay your conference registration fee, and then fill out the online form here and we will prepare a letter in short order.
- Limited registration subsidies will be available to students and members from low-income countries. Be sure to apply by February 15 here.
- And finally, be sure to check in regularly with the Special Events page to learn more about workshops and special sessions being organized for the conference.